Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Immigration experience

Before I came to the United States, we used to live with our family and friends and all of them were happy. When the war started to take off Saddam Hussein from his presidency and make Iraq free country, we didn’t leave the country. It was a very hard time for me and my family however we stayed there until 2007. Our family had been divided, my brother went to Jordan and my mother and sister went to Syria with me. We were wishing to live to gather but the Jordan Government didn’t allow us because of some reason and we still don’t know. We went to Syria because the situation got worse in Iraq. Syria had about 1 million Iraqi immigrants and Jordan had more than 500 thousands immigrants on their land. We lived about two years in Syria before we got accepted to come to the United States. All my mother family had been lived inside the US for more than 10 years. I saw a lot of immigrants from different countries and all of them speak more than one language. The United States is a country of immigrants. All the countries should make solution for their immigrants before time goes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment